Wouldn’t it be nice to have a split personality? 1 minute you’re thinking of something and then you doze off… then kick’s in the other personality of yours which you have absolutely no control over. They do things in which you would never DREAM of doing!! It shuts you out of everything… the next morning when you wake up you’d have no idea why there’s a bottle of Camus Cognac in your hand and your drenched in sweat also lingering of the smell of women’s cologne on your sheets finding out to your amazement that besides you no one else was there.
Some weirdo taking your own identity, in the middle of the night, and then running around doing all sorts of things that you would never do. Then there was a camera with pictures being taken of what actually happened before you woke up!!
Nevermind bout that, back to havin a split personality. Ain’t it nice?! The sort of split personality I’d like as of the moment would be to shut of some unearthly feelings so that I can actually think straight and just study study study!!! Due to my lack of discipline in the area of studying I resort to blogging thinking of a way to get these thoughts outta my friggin head. Dam lingering idiotic stupid egotistic thoughts won’t stop buzzing thru. Enough said. I’ll try to go back to studying again…
No comments:
Post a Comment